42. ORCME- ORCME project develops a package for order restricted clustering of microarray experiments. It reflects on-going research of the bioinformatics group within the Center for Statistics at UHasselt.
48. HAB bathymetry models- R implementation of the remote sensing based Hydraulically Assisted Bathymetry models (HAB) developed by Fonstad, M. & Marcus, W. (2005). Functions are provided for modelling with a range of custom variables. Summary functions are provided as well.
53. OMearaLab- This project hosts scripts being developed by the O'Meara lab ( http://www.brianomeara.info ), typically for use in comparative methods. This is primarily an incubator for things in a raw state (before becoming projects of their own) or one-off scripts.
54. Monte Carlo IBD Matrix Estimation- Flexible Monte Carlo Identity-By-Descent (IBD) Matrix Estimation with Within-Line Segregation for Use of Quantitative Trait Loci (QTL) Detection in F2 Intercross Designs.
55. Educational Assessment Tools- The package eat is designed to simplify data preparation and IRT modeling with the software ConQuest within the R programming environment. It includes routines for automation of data preprocessing and an interface to specify and run several IRT models.