480. ROI - R Optimization Infrastructure- The project ROI offers an infrastructure package for optimization. Its aim is to facilitate the usage of different mixed integer programming (MIP) solvers by providing a single interface.
481. Sea Level Trends- The sealevel package provides utility functions to read data from sea level data archives such as PSMSL, CSIRO, Colorado.edu and Soest.
See http://publicwiki.deltares.nl/label/sealevel for examples.
483. Mutoss- Mutoss (multiple hypotheses testing in an open software system) aims at providing a unified, extensible interface covering a large spectrum of multiple hypotheses testing procedures in R. Features a GUI and a simulation tool. Funded by PASCAL2.
486. qualV - Qualitative Validation Criteria- Package qualV provides quantitative and qualitative criteria to compare models with data and to measure similarity of patterns. Specific attention is payed to problems with systematic differences and time shifts.
492. digest - 'hash' arbitrary R objects- The digest package provides functions for the creation of `hash'
digests of arbitrary R objects using the md5, sha-1 and crc32
algorithms permitting easy comparison of R language objects.
499. genoPlotR - plot gene and genome maps- genoPlotR is a R package to produce reproducible, publication-grade graphics of gene and genome maps. It allows the user to read from usual format such as protein table files and blast results, as well as home-made tabular files.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]