480. Variant Pattern Analyzer- VPA (Variant Pattern Analyzer) is an R package for prioritizing variants with user-specified frequency pattern from multiple study subjects in next generation sequencing study.
482. Swale - Single Trial EEG/MEG analysis- Swale - Single-Trial Waveform Amplitude and Latency Estimation is a method for EEG/MEG data analysis which simultaneously estimates the waveform of an ERP and single-trial amplitude and latency parameters.
483. digest - 'hash' arbitrary R objects- The digest package provides functions for the creation of `hash'
digests of arbitrary R objects using the md5, sha-1 and crc32
algorithms permitting easy comparison of R language objects.
486. afex - Analysis of Factorial Experiments- This project has the goal to provide convenience functions for analyzing factorial experiments, namely provide convenience tools for ANOVA and ANCOVA analyses with type 2 and type 3 sums of squares for classical ANOVA and lmer().
488. pcplex- This is a test made to source code of the Rcplex package but with some modifications. The objetive is adapt Rcplex's code to a specific aplication in forest planning and regulation using lineal programing and a valid licence of CPLEX.
492. immunoassay- The purpose of this project is to allow fine-tuning of sigmoidal models beyond the limits of instrument software; and to provide functions for batch processing of output files and creation of reports with nice graphics.
495. Local Depth- The package "localdepth" contains functions for the evaluation of some Depth functions and their corresponding local versions, namely Local Depths. Simplicial, Ellipsoid and Mahalanobis Depths are implemented for general dimension.
496. Generalized method of moments- This package offers a complete set of tools to estimate models based on moment conditions. It includes the generalized method of moments (GMM) and the generalized empirical likelihood (GEL).
497. Models for Data from Unmarked Animals- This is a stub. Development now continues at http://github.com/ianfiske/unmarked.
unmarked analyzes wildlife data arising from many popular wildlife sampling techniques using 2-stage hierarchical models.
Topic : Spatial Data & Statistics : Ecological Analysis [Filter]
Registered: 2007-07-25 14:05
498. caper - Comparative Analysis package- The Comparative Analyses of Phylogenetics and Evolution in R (caper) package implements a range of methods for the comparative analysis of taxa including methods based on phylogenetic independent contrasts and phylogenetically corrected linear models.
499. Illumina Methylation Analyzer- This IMA package provided a pipeline to analyze Illumina’s 450k Infinium Methylation data. We aimed to find the differential methylated CpG island on user-customized annotated regions as well as individual site by using different methods.