460. Collocations and statistical association- R libraries for collocation extraction and the analysis of word cooccurrence data with statistical association measures. This software package is an improved re-implementation of the UCS toolkit [http://www.collocations.de/software.html].
461. Top-kriging for R- The rtop package has methods for geostatistical interpolation of data with irregular support, such as runoff related data or health data. The package also has methods for fitting of point variograms for such data.
462. Isolation Forest- This package implements an anomaly detection method that detects data-anomalies using binary trees. Using the property that anomalies are more susceptible to isolation, anomalies can be detected as data points which have short expected path lengths.
464. wikiRobot- wikiRobot is an R-MediaWiki interface. It facilitates reproducible research for big datasets and collaborative reporting based on a wiki platform. It provides an Sweave driver for MediaWiki markup and a number of functions to access the API.
468. Generalized iLUCK-models- Interval/imprecise probability models allowing non-stochastic uncertainty in Bayesian analysis by defining sets of conjugate priors such that the set of posteriors, obtained by updating each prior in the set by Bayes' rule, is still easy to handle.
Topic : Social Sciences : Other Regression Models [Filter]
Registered: 2009-10-18 13:58
470. ROI - R Optimization Infrastructure- The project ROI offers an infrastructure package for optimization. Its aim is to facilitate the usage of different mixed integer programming (MIP) solvers by providing a single interface.
476. qualV - Qualitative Validation Criteria- Package qualV provides quantitative and qualitative criteria to compare models with data and to measure similarity of patterns. Specific attention is payed to problems with systematic differences and time shifts.
477. Nvidia thrust column-major matrices func- This package provides basic R functions made with a help of nvidia thrust for GPU computation in linux environment. The implementation is based on the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 4.0.
479. Conditional multivariate extremes - Generalized Pareto distribution modelling, including penalized likelihood and Bayesian methods, and conditional multivariate extreme value modelling.
PROJECT MIGRATED TO Google Code: https://code.google.com/p/texmex/
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]