443. Probabilistic Suffix Trees- The PST library allows to fit and visualize Probabilistic Suffix Trees (PST), the construction that stores Variable Length Markov Chains (VLMC). Fitted PSTs can be used to predict, generate or impute categorical sequences.
444. Genotype Database Framework- GT.DB is a database framework for efficiently managing genome-wide genotype datasets (i.e. 10^6 or more biallelic markers, 1000s of samples), as well as underlying raw data and complex phenotype data, tightly integrated with R libraries for analysis.
447. CENTIPEDE- CENTIPEDE is a probabilistic framework that integrates tissue-specific experimental data such as histone modifications and DNaseI cleavage patterns with genomic information such as gene annotation and evolutionary
448. qualV - Qualitative Validation Criteria- Package qualV provides quantitative and qualitative criteria to compare models with data and to measure similarity of patterns. Specific attention is payed to problems with systematic differences and time shifts.
451. Nvidia thrust column-major matrices func- This package provides basic R functions made with a help of nvidia thrust for GPU computation in linux environment. The implementation is based on the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 4.0.
452. digest - 'hash' arbitrary R objects- The digest package provides functions for the creation of `hash'
digests of arbitrary R objects using the md5, sha-1 and crc32
algorithms permitting easy comparison of R language objects.
453. Genome-wide analysis using MOSS- Performs genome-wide analysis of dense SNP array data using the mode oriented stochastic search (MOSS) algorithm in a case-control design. Includes preprocessing of the data from Plink format to the format required by the MOSS algorithm.
455. dcr - Data Cloning in R- Data cloning (DC) uses Bayesian MCMC to make maximum likelihood inference of complex hierarchical models. The bundle includes basic infrastructure for DC with parallel computing support, and more specialized packages for ecology.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
459. missMDA- Imputation of incomplete continuous or categorical datasets; Missing values are imputed with a principal component analysis (PCA) or a multiple correspondence analysis (MCA) model; Perform multiple imputation with and in PCA