22. Generalized method of moments- This package offers a complete set of tools to estimate models based on moment conditions. It includes the generalized method of moments (GMM) and the generalized empirical likelihood (GEL).
29. Statistical Data Preparation Indicators- During the statistical data preparation process stages of the data are archived (at least raw and the final data). Indicators on missing values, imputations and their impact help to judge the effect of the process and the quality of the final data.
32. qPCR- qPCR is a method for detecting and quantifying mRNA from a given sample. This project attempts to solve 3 main problems in analysis of qPCR data
Unification of different output formats
Quality Control to find problematic reactions
Normalisation of data
35. Mixed-data clustering and visualization- The aim of the project is the development of utilities for clustering subjects and variables of mixed data types. The main purpose is the generation of a mixed-data heatmap.
37. Robust time series analysis- Provides various approaches for robust estimation of (partial) autocorrelation and autocovariance. There are also procedures for robust fitting and filtering of AR(p) processes as well as for robust change point detection.