61. quantmod: financial modelling- Designed to bring fast, full, and extensible access of R statistical tools to the quantitative developer.
This project has moved from R-Forge to GitHub:
62. Bioclim Variables- Bioclimatic envelope variables calculation. This intends to be useful for several researchers making use of niche modeling techniques. The packages here are provided to calculate the necessary input variables from monthly datasets.
63. Isolation Forest- This package implements an anomaly detection method that detects data-anomalies using binary trees. Using the property that anomalies are more susceptible to isolation, anomalies can be detected as data points which have short expected path lengths.
64. BayesSurv- This package estimates mortality with covariates from capture-recapture/recovery data in a Bayesian framework when many individuals are of unknown age. It includes tools for data checking, model diagnostics and outputs such as life-tables and plots.
65. semPLS- This package offers an implementation to fit structural equatation models (SEM) by the partial least squares (PLS) algorithm. The PLS approach is referred to as 'soft-modeling' technique and requires no distributional assumptions on the observed data.
66. Phylobase Extension- This package provides classes and methods which help read/write/manipulate branch-annotated phylogenetic trees (SIMMAP-format) and supports for a few other extra phylogenetic tree features (like tree weight).
68. abd: The Analysis of Biological Data- The abd package contains data sets and sample code for the book, "The Analysis of Biological Data" by Michael Whitlock and Dolph Schluter (2009; Roberts & Company Publishers).
70. radR - processing of radar data in R- radR retrieves data from your live radar or recorded archive and analyses it for features, which are saved in replayable files that are much smaller than raw data sets. You can extend radR via plugins.
73. Diagnostic and prognostic meta-analysis- This package provides functions for diagnostic and prognostic meta-analyses. It estimates univariate, bivariate and multivariate models, and allows the aggregation of previously published prediction models with new data.
74. RobKalman- Package robKalman implements several robustifications of rhe classical Kalman filter; a common filtering iterface for all robustifications is provided as well as S4-classes for state space models and filtering results.