60. quantmod: financial modelling- Designed to bring fast, full, and extensible access of R statistical tools to the quantitative developer.
This project has moved from R-Forge to GitHub:
66. Flow and Load Duration Curves for TMDL- This project assists in creation of professionally looking Flow and Load Duration Curve plots.
Code moved to https://github.com/mlt/miscelrneous/tree/master/pkg/tmdl
67. Phylobase Extension- This package provides classes and methods which help read/write/manipulate branch-annotated phylogenetic trees (SIMMAP-format) and supports for a few other extra phylogenetic tree features (like tree weight).
69. PwrGSD- Tools for the design and analysis of sequentially monitored trials on a time to event endpoint. Allows for time varying hazards, allows a flexible specification of contamination and non-compliance.
71. radR - processing of radar data in R- radR retrieves data from your live radar or recorded archive and analyses it for features, which are saved in replayable files that are much smaller than raw data sets. You can extend radR via plugins.
72. EcoHydrology- A package containing a library of principle/fundamental equations used in the interdisciplinary field studying the complex interactions between hydrology and ecology (commonly referred to as Eco-Hydrology).
73. BiplotGUI: Interactive Biplots in R- BiplotGUI allows users to construct and interact with biplots in 2D or 3D. Observations are represented as points while variables are represented as calibrated biplot axes. Such biplots are multivariate analogues of ordinary scatter plots.
75. RobKalman- Package robKalman implements several robustifications of rhe classical Kalman filter; a common filtering iterface for all robustifications is provided as well as S4-classes for state space models and filtering results.