160 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2><3><4><5><6><7><8>
60. simdat: data simulation- simdat-base aims to provide an easy to use package to simulate data from various experimental designs with various distributional assumptions. The package simdat-gui provides a GUI for less experienced users.
61. Quantmod extension for Russian market- This is an extension for quantmod framework to simplify working with Russian stock market. Adds additional datas to work with MOEX (Moscow Exchange) using finam.ru and mfd.ru datasources.
63. EcoHydrology- A package containing a library of principle/fundamental equations used in the interdisciplinary field studying the complex interactions between hydrology and ecology (commonly referred to as Eco-Hydrology).
66. Plot manageable subsets of data- Plotting a large data set is difficult if it does not fit into memory as a data frame, so we introduce more efficient data structures and alternative plot functions that work with large data.
68. ORCME- ORCME project develops a package for order restricted clustering of microarray experiments. It reflects on-going research of the bioinformatics group within the Center for Statistics at UHasselt.
69. Analysis of Independent Contrasts- The CAIC package provides methods for the comparative analysis of taxa using independent contrasts methods. It reimplements the methods of the CAIC and MacroCAIC programs will implement alternative methods such as those provided in LDAP.
73. Vennerable- Vennerable provides Venn diagrams in R. It displays Venn and Euler diagrams for up to 9 different sets and using a variety of geometries. It allows the display of area-weighted Venn diagrams and allows fine graphical control over the result.
75. Micro-magnet Dynamics Simulation Package- Magnets is a numerical simulation package aiming at helping physicists
and electrical engineers who are interested in studying the micro-magnet spin system, which is one of the future integrated circuits with the privilege of low energy consumption.
76. Isolation Forest- This package implements an anomaly detection method that detects data-anomalies using binary trees. Using the property that anomalies are more susceptible to isolation, anomalies can be detected as data points which have short expected path lengths.