2. ORCME- ORCME project develops a package for order restricted clustering of microarray experiments. It reflects on-going research of the bioinformatics group within the Center for Statistics at UHasselt.
6. semPLS- This package offers an implementation to fit structural equatation models (SEM) by the partial least squares (PLS) algorithm. The PLS approach is referred to as 'soft-modeling' technique and requires no distributional assumptions on the observed data.
Topic : Software Development : Code Generators [Filter]
Registered: 2011-04-22 14:44
9. SPecies' LImits by Threshold Statistics- splits contains tools for delimiting species and automated taxonomy at many levels of biological organization (eg. DNA barcoding, morphometrics), top-down (merging phylogenetic and phylogeographic methods) and bottom-up (single samples into >1 groups).
10. Instrument Limit of Detection Modeling- Limit of Detection (LOD) reflects an (medical diagnostic) instrument's level of sensitivity. We develop the LOD model selection and estimation tools with application to medical diagnostic instruments.
11. EcoHydrology- A package containing a library of principle/fundamental equations used in the interdisciplinary field studying the complex interactions between hydrology and ecology (commonly referred to as Eco-Hydrology).
13. Plot manageable subsets of data- Plotting a large data set is difficult if it does not fit into memory as a data frame, so we introduce more efficient data structures and alternative plot functions that work with large data.
14. Bayesian Time-Strat. Population Analysis- BTSPAS provides advanced Bayesian methods to estimate abundance and run-timing from temporally-stratified Petersen mark-recapture experiments. Methods include hierarchical modelling of the capture probabilities and spline smoothing of the daily run size.
16. Analysis of Independent Contrasts- The CAIC package provides methods for the comparative analysis of taxa using independent contrasts methods. It reimplements the methods of the CAIC and MacroCAIC programs will implement alternative methods such as those provided in LDAP.
17. Gauss-Seidel Estimation of GLMM- This project implements a block-wise Gauss-Seidel (GS) algorithm to fit Generalized Linear Mixed Models (GLMMs). The GS algorithm allows for a significant performance increase and memory saving.
19. RMesquite- RMesquite establishes interoperability between Mesquite (http://mesquiteproject.org) and R. It exposes Mesquite methods transparently as R functions that consume and provide native R data types, and converts seamlessly between Java and R data types.