2. Diagnostic and prognostic meta-analysis- This package provides functions for diagnostic and prognostic meta-analyses. It estimates univariate, bivariate and multivariate models, and allows the aggregation of previously published prediction models with new data.
6. sampSurf - Sampling surface simulation- This package will allow the estimation of sampling surfaces over a spatial extent for use in assessing different areal sampling methods used in forestry and ecology.
8. Marginal Product Mixture Model- Implementation of the marginal product mixture model, which clusters event data arising in one, two, or three-mode networks. Can be useful for exploratory data analysis and predictions about missing or future events.
Development Status : 3 - Alpha (Now Filtering)
License : OSI Approved : GNU General Public License (GPL) [Filter]
9. Spatial Clustering- This package provide spatial clustering using Fuzzy Geographically Weighted Clustering.
In addition give cluster validity index to ensure the cluster quality.
This package also provide the improvement of FGWC using optimization algorithm.
17. timebart: survival analysis with BART- Bayesian additive regression trees (BART) have been shown to provide flexible nonparametric modeling of covariates to binary and continuous outcomes. This R package extends BART to time-to-event outcomes with right censoring.
19. profileDisplay- In this project we are developing the profileDisplay package, for displays of R profiling data.
Note: development on R-Forge has ceased; contact Duncan Murdoch if you would like access to the current repository.