0. Fish Migration Monitoring (stacomiR)- stacomiR stands for migratory control stations. It enables to read informations in a database dedicated to the monitoring of fish migrations.It allows to build overviews of fish migrations and create charts with data.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
1. RcmdrPlugin.UCA- An 'Rcmdr' plugin that customize 'Rcmdr' (test for randomness, confidence interval and test for sigma for one normal sample and predictions using active model) to teach statistics in a first university course on statistics.
2. R2STATS: A GUI for GLM(M)- R2STATS is a gWidgetsRGtk2 GUI for fitting GLM and GLMM in R. It is intended to make model comparisons easy, for an arbitrary number of models. It also provide automatic plots for all models.
6. IPSUR- This project contains the IPSUR package, the textbook "Introduction to Probability and Statistics Using R", and RcmdrPlugin.IPSUR, an R Commander Plugin to accompany the textbook. IPSUR is distributed under the GNU-FDL.
10. TIMPGUI: a java-based GUI for TIMP- TIMPGUI was a java-based project implementing a graphical user interface
(GUI) to the TIMP package for fitting superposition models. It has been superseded by the Glotaran project, see: glotaran.org