32 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2>
20. spsextante - R to Sextante interface- Provides a suite of geospatial analysis tools by connecting R with the Sextante geograrphical information system (www.sextantegis.com), similar to spgrass6 and RSAGA.
21. MODISTools- MODISTools uses the MODIS SOAP Web Service provided by ORNL DAAC for remote retrieval and processing of large subsets of data -- as a batch process -- from NASAs online archive of remotely-sensed data from the MODIS satellites.
22. RMacoqui- RMacoqui develops a probability procedure for the identification of chorotypes, i.e. distribution patterns shared by a group of species, which can be operatively identified within an area (Baroni-Urbani et al., 1978).
23. Exploratory space-time data analysis- The spdyn package implements exploratory space-time data analysis measures, that help elucidate the degree to which the time evolution (or dynamics) of a process is spatially dependent.
26. SpatialExtremes- The SpatialExtremes package aims to develop tools for the modeling of spatial extremes. The knowledge of the univariate/multivariate distribution of extremes is not enough. This package will try to fill this gap.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
28. CShapes Dataset and Utilities- This package provides a link between R and CShapes, a GIS dataset of country boundaries (1946-2008). The package includes functions for data extraction and the computation of weights matrices.