26. MODISTools- MODISTools uses the MODIS SOAP Web Service provided by ORNL DAAC for remote retrieval and processing of large subsets of data -- as a batch process -- from NASAs online archive of remotely-sensed data from the MODIS satellites.
27. Stereological Unfolding- Stereological unfolding estimates the joint size-shape-orientation distribution of spheroidal
shaped particles based on the same measured quantities of corresponding planar
vertical section profiles.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
28. Exploratory space-time data analysis- The spdyn package implements exploratory space-time data analysis measures, that help elucidate the degree to which the time evolution (or dynamics) of a process is spatially dependent.
29. RMacoqui- RMacoqui develops a probability procedure for the identification of chorotypes, i.e. distribution patterns shared by a group of species, which can be operatively identified within an area (Baroni-Urbani et al., 1978).
30. Quasi-likelihood parameter estimation- The package provides methods for parameter estimation for statistical models that can be simulated. We follow a quasi-likelihood approach to estimate the unknown parameter by the root of the so-called quasi-score estimating function.
31. Non-Interactive Spatial Tools for Raster- S3 classes and methods for manipulation with georeferenced raster data: reading/writing, processing, multi-panel visualization.
This is near real-time version with compiled binaries. Actual sources are at GitHub: https://github.com/nplatonov/ursa