0. shp2graph- This project provides functions to convert a "spatial" object of a road network to a "graph-class" or "igraph-class" object, which makes "igraph", "graph" and "RBGL" available for analysing it.
2. Advance Clustering- S4 Object Oriented for Clustering. Right now still provide for Fuzzy Clustering Analysis. Fuzzy Clustering method that provided Fuzzy C-Means, Gustafson Kessel (Babuska Version). Also provided with several validation index, & consensus clustering.
Development Status : 4 - Beta (Now Filtering)
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
6. IPSUR- This project contains the IPSUR package, the textbook "Introduction to Probability and Statistics Using R", and RcmdrPlugin.IPSUR, an R Commander Plugin to accompany the textbook. IPSUR is distributed under the GNU-FDL.
9. Mutoss- Mutoss (multiple hypotheses testing in an open software system) aims at providing a unified, extensible interface covering a large spectrum of multiple hypotheses testing procedures in R. Features a GUI and a simulation tool. Funded by PASCAL2.
10. Test for point containment in polyhedron- This project provides a function to test whether a point is contained within a closed three-dimensional polyhedron, defined by a triangular mesh. A two-dimensional version for polygons is also provided.