0. Quasi-likelihood parameter estimation- The package provides methods for parameter estimation for statistical models that can be simulated. We follow a quasi-likelihood approach to estimate the unknown parameter by the root of the so-called quasi-score estimating function.
3. cRacker- cRacker automates standard normalization strategies of quantitative proteomic experiments. It simplifies the analysis of quantified peptide lists coming from various proteomic quantitation softwares.
4. bclust- Bayesian clustering with variable selection is a fully automatic clustering method, designed for low-sample-size-high-dimensional situations. This might be regarded as a high-dimensional variant of the mclust package.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
6. Testing HWE for Multiallelic Genes- This package calculates plain and fully conditional P-values for the root-mean-square statistic, chi-square statistic, and log likelihood-ratio statistic for the user-provided genotype counts to be consistent with the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium model.
7. RMacoqui- RMacoqui develops a probability procedure for the identification of chorotypes, i.e. distribution patterns shared by a group of species, which can be operatively identified within an area (Baroni-Urbani et al., 1978).