6. grainscape- Create grains of connectivity and minimum planar graph models to calculate effective distances for landscape connectivity at multiple scales.
**Development of this package has moved to GitHub (https://achubaty.github.io/grainscape).**
8. Analysis of phenological digital imagery- The package phenopix provides functions to process digital images of a vegetation cover, depict greennes index trajectories and extract relevant phenological stages.
9. Shrinkage Estimation- `shrink' is an R package for James-Stein-type shrinkage estimation of the parameters of a linear regression model. This is a work in progress jointly with S. Ejaz Ahmed (seahmed at uwindsor dot ca).
10. Clustericat- This package performs clustering for categorical data-set by the conditional correlated mixture model. It contains a function clusteringcat() performing the clustering on categorical data-set and returns object of appropriate class.
11. ddepn- DDEPN (Dynamic Deterministic Effects Propagation Networks): Infer signalling networks for high-throughput genomic or proteomic timecourse data, generated after external perturbation like activation or inhibition of network nodes.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
12. polyploid- We provide tools for polyploid data, covering topics from genotype calling, over linkage mapping to haplotyping. Further we allow users to simulate own data sets for given genotypes and population structures.
18. dcGOR- dcGOR is a package for analysing domain-centric ontologies and annotations. It includes: enrichment analysis and visualisation; construction of a domain (semantic similarity) network; significance analysis for a contact network.