461. Regression Models for Ordinal Data- This project hosts the R-package 'ordinal'. The ordinal R-package implements likelihood based models for ordinal (ordered categorical) data based on cumulative probabilities in the framework of cumulative link (mixed) models.
462. Isolation Forest- This package implements an anomaly detection method that detects data-anomalies using binary trees. Using the property that anomalies are more susceptible to isolation, anomalies can be detected as data points which have short expected path lengths.
466. qualV - Qualitative Validation Criteria- Package qualV provides quantitative and qualitative criteria to compare models with data and to measure similarity of patterns. Specific attention is payed to problems with systematic differences and time shifts.
467. Clustering using convex fusion penalties- An R/C++ implementation of the clusterpath algorithm described in Hocking et al. 2011, for robust convex clustering using sparsity-inducing fusion penalties.
468. Orthogonal Spline Basis- Orthogonal Spline Basis provides allows computing and fitting splines and penalized splines using orthogonalized bases. It also provides easy functions for exact computation of integrals and derivatives.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
469. DiscreteMTP Package- Procedures to adjust P-values in multiple testing where the test statistics are discrete distributed. The procedures exploit the discreteness to get a larger number of rejected tests while controlling the same FDR level.
472. digest - 'hash' arbitrary R objects- The digest package provides functions for the creation of `hash'
digests of arbitrary R objects using the md5, sha-1 and crc32
algorithms permitting easy comparison of R language objects.
473. pfda: Functional Principal Components- The PFDA package for R performs functional principal component analysis with B-splines for univariate and bivariate responses. Also handled are binary responses and an additive model for extra variables.
477. AtelieR- The AtelieR package is a collection of simulation and computation programs for statistical inference and bayesian model comparisons, with a GTK GUI. Specialized functions for automatic search of the best model by Bayes factors are provided.
479. Sweave for the Open Document Format- The odfWeave package extends the R’s Sweave function to documents saved in the Open Document Format (ODF). This means that users can add R code into their documents and use R to translate the code to output such as images, tables and text.