440. Co-correspondence Analysis Methods- Cocorresp implements predictive and symmetric co-correspondence analysis (CoCA) models to relate one community matrix to another by maximising the weighted covariance of the weighted averaged species scores of the two communities.
441. HTSanalyzeR- HTSanalyzeR provides state-of-the-art analysis methods of pathway and network enrichment for High-Throughput Screens in a unified framework and provides easy-to-understand HTML output
442. pi0 estimators- Estimation of the proportion of true null hypotheses (pi0) from a large number of hypothesis tests; Non/parametric recovery of noncentrality parameter distribution; False discovary rates (FDR) computation.
444. IPSUR- This project contains the IPSUR package, the textbook "Introduction to Probability and Statistics Using R", and RcmdrPlugin.IPSUR, an R Commander Plugin to accompany the textbook. IPSUR is distributed under the GNU-FDL.
445. Variant Pattern Analyzer- VPA (Variant Pattern Analyzer) is an R package for prioritizing variants with user-specified frequency pattern from multiple study subjects in next generation sequencing study.
446. Collocations and statistical association- R libraries for collocation extraction and the analysis of word cooccurrence data with statistical association measures. This software package is an improved re-implementation of the UCS toolkit [http://www.collocations.de/software.html].
447. Swale - Single Trial EEG/MEG analysis- Swale - Single-Trial Waveform Amplitude and Latency Estimation is a method for EEG/MEG data analysis which simultaneously estimates the waveform of an ERP and single-trial amplitude and latency parameters.
450. wikiRobot- wikiRobot is an R-MediaWiki interface. It facilitates reproducible research for big datasets and collaborative reporting based on a wiki platform. It provides an Sweave driver for MediaWiki markup and a number of functions to access the API.
451. Range Correlations- Methods from spatial statistics are adapted and implemented to be used for assessing marginal and partial correlations in range and site data (positional data) along genomes based on the Bioconductor package GenomicRanges.
452. Generalized iLUCK-models- Interval/imprecise probability models allowing non-stochastic uncertainty in Bayesian analysis by defining sets of conjugate priors such that the set of posteriors, obtained by updating each prior in the set by Bayes' rule, is still easy to handle.
453. Spatial dynamic modeling- spdynamic is a framework to implement spatially-explicit dynamic simulation models. This package provides easy to use functions to organize scenarios of spatial dynamic simulations as well as read, visualize and access spatio-temporal data in the models.
454. ROI - R Optimization Infrastructure- The project ROI offers an infrastructure package for optimization. Its aim is to facilitate the usage of different mixed integer programming (MIP) solvers by providing a single interface.
457. Test for point containment in polyhedron- This project provides a function to test whether a point is contained within a closed three-dimensional polyhedron, defined by a triangular mesh. A two-dimensional version for polygons is also provided.
459. party- The core of party is ctree(), an implementation of conditional inference trees.
Based on conditional inference trees, cforest()
implements random forests. The function mob()
partitions parametric models.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]