440. Collocations and statistical association- R libraries for collocation extraction and the analysis of word cooccurrence data with statistical association measures. This software package is an improved re-implementation of the UCS toolkit [http://www.collocations.de/software.html].
441. mmSAR- mmSAR is a R package for the modelling of the Species-Area Relationship (SAR). The mmSAR package implement the multimodel SAR paradigm and provides ecologists with user friendly functions fit SAR models and calculate multimodel SAR inference.
443. simdat: data simulation- simdat-base aims to provide an easy to use package to simulate data from various experimental designs with various distributional assumptions. The package simdat-gui provides a GUI for less experienced users.
444. wikiRobot- wikiRobot is an R-MediaWiki interface. It facilitates reproducible research for big datasets and collaborative reporting based on a wiki platform. It provides an Sweave driver for MediaWiki markup and a number of functions to access the API.
445. Generalized iLUCK-models- Interval/imprecise probability models allowing non-stochastic uncertainty in Bayesian analysis by defining sets of conjugate priors such that the set of posteriors, obtained by updating each prior in the set by Bayes' rule, is still easy to handle.
447. ROI - R Optimization Infrastructure- The project ROI offers an infrastructure package for optimization. Its aim is to facilitate the usage of different mixed integer programming (MIP) solvers by providing a single interface.
453. qualV - Qualitative Validation Criteria- Package qualV provides quantitative and qualitative criteria to compare models with data and to measure similarity of patterns. Specific attention is payed to problems with systematic differences and time shifts.
454. Meta-Analysis of Diagnostic Accuracy- The mada package (Meta-Analysis of Diagnostic Accuracy) provides model fitting functions for diagnostic accuracy data. This includes the bivariate model of Reitsma et al. (2005) which is equivalent to the HSROC by Rutter&Gatsonis (2001).
457. digest - 'hash' arbitrary R objects- The digest package provides functions for the creation of `hash'
digests of arbitrary R objects using the md5, sha-1 and crc32
algorithms permitting easy comparison of R language objects.
458. betareg: Beta Regression- Beta regression for modeling beta-distributed dependent variables, e.g., rates and proportions. Maximum likelihood regression, finite mixture models, and recursive partitioning for beta regressions are provided.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]