111 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2><3><4><5><6>
100. The Soil Texture Wizard- The Soil Texture Wizard is a set of R functions designed to produce texture triangle plots. It also allows to classify soil textures data according to a classification, and to transform them according to different texture particle size class systems.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
102. Mixed-pair mutual information estimators- Fast calculation mutual information for comparisons between all types of variables including continuous vs continuous, continuous vs discrete and discrete vs discrete. Also provides jackknife bias correction and tests for association.
105. dcGOR- dcGOR is a package for analysing domain-centric ontologies and annotations. It includes: enrichment analysis and visualisation; construction of a domain (semantic similarity) network; significance analysis for a contact network.
106. rPithon: use Python over a 'pipe'- rPithon is based on rPython but instead of linking to the Python libraries, a Python program is started and is communicated with using a 'pipe'. This allows different R programs/packages to use different Python instances if desired.
107. readcsvcolumns- This package provides a single R function called read.csv.columns with which you can read a CSV file. You also need to specify beforehand what type each column is (integers, real values or strings) and you can also mark columns to be ignored.