0. ddepn- DDEPN (Dynamic Deterministic Effects Propagation Networks): Infer signalling networks for high-throughput genomic or proteomic timecourse data, generated after external perturbation like activation or inhibition of network nodes.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
1. Monte Carlo IBD Matrix Estimation- Flexible Monte Carlo Identity-By-Descent (IBD) Matrix Estimation with Within-Line Segregation for Use of Quantitative Trait Loci (QTL) Detection in F2 Intercross Designs.
3. Yield Curve- Yield curve is modelled by the methodologies of Nelson-Siegel and Svensson. The crucial point is to estimate the coefficients in linear way, according to approach of Diebol and Li.
The package also includes the term structure of Fed and ECB.
4. desiRe- desiRe allows the computation and interactive specification of desirability functions of Harrington- and Derringer/Suich-type. Related density and distribution functions, optimization procedures and several different types of charts are provided.
5. shp2graph- This project provides functions to convert a "spatial" object of a road network to a "graph-class" or "igraph-class" object, which makes "igraph", "graph" and "RBGL" available for analysing it.
7. radR - processing of radar data in R- radR retrieves data from your live radar or recorded archive and analyses it for features, which are saved in replayable files that are much smaller than raw data sets. You can extend radR via plugins.
9. Educational Assessment Tools- The package eat is designed to simplify data preparation and IRT modeling with the software ConQuest within the R programming environment. It includes routines for automation of data preprocessing and an interface to specify and run several IRT models.