600. Hierarchical Generalized Linear Models- The aim of the project is to develop a series of packages, including the hglm package, which implement the estimation algorithm of different random effects models based on the hierarchical likelihood theory.
601. Profile Dirichlet Process Mixtures- This package facilitates profile inference for a class of product partition models (PPM). The Dirichlet process mixture is a specific case in this class. These methods search for the maximum posterior (MAP) estimate for the cluster partition in the PPM.
602. PwrGSD- Tools for the design and analysis of sequentially monitored trials on a time to event endpoint. Allows for time varying hazards, allows a flexible specification of contamination and non-compliance.
603. Quadratic discrepancies- This package computes the asymptotic distribution of a degenerate second-order U- or V- statistic and provides algorithms to approximate the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of the kernel of a quadratic discrepancy.
604. CoxFlexBoost- CoxFlexBoost:
likelihood-based boosting approach to fit structured Cox-type survival models with linear, smooth and (linear/smooth) time-varying effects.
By applying a component-wise boosting approach variable selection and model choice are possible.
606. Plot manageable subsets of data- Plotting a large data set is difficult if it does not fit into memory as a data frame, so we introduce more efficient data structures and alternative plot functions that work with large data.
609. genoPlotR - plot gene and genome maps- genoPlotR is a R package to produce reproducible, publication-grade graphics of gene and genome maps. It allows the user to read from usual format such as protein table files and blast results, as well as home-made tabular files.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]