2. TreeRank- TreeRank is a R-package for building tree-based ranking rules through the tree induction method proposed in Clémençon and Vayatis (2009). It also comprises a list of routines for reading or visualizing ranking trees.
License : OSI Approved : GNU General Public License (GPL) [Filter]
3. WMCapacity- The WMCapacity project implements hierarchical Bayesian models of working memory capacity, including Cowan's (2001) and Pashler's (1988) multinomial tree models. An SPSS-like GUI is provided for model building and MCMC setup.
4. simecol - Ecological Models with R- simecol allows to implement ecological models (ODEs, IBMs, ...) using a template-like object-oriented stucture. It helps to organize scenarios and may also be useful for other areas.
5. radR - processing of radar data in R- radR retrieves data from your live radar or recorded archive and analyses it for features, which are saved in replayable files that are much smaller than raw data sets. You can extend radR via plugins.
6. BiplotGUI: Interactive Biplots in R- BiplotGUI allows users to construct and interact with biplots in 2D or 3D. Observations are represented as points while variables are represented as calibrated biplot axes. Such biplots are multivariate analogues of ordinary scatter plots.
7. Rshare: the shared environment package- The Rshare package allows for a version of interprocess communication between separate R processes. This is facilitated through a shared environment hosted in one R session to which other R processes may subscribe.
8. IPSUR- This project contains the IPSUR package, the textbook "Introduction to Probability and Statistics Using R", and RcmdrPlugin.IPSUR, an R Commander Plugin to accompany the textbook. IPSUR is distributed under the GNU-FDL.