1. Generalized ridge trace plots- The genridge package introduces generalizations of the standard univariate ridge trace plot used in ridge regression and related methods. These graphical methods show both bias and precision.
6. rworldmap : for mapping global data- rworldmap facilitates global scale visualisation by import & display of country level & gridded data. It provides country boundaries and functions to join data to them and plot results. rworldxtra provides higher resolution country boundaries.
7. Plot manageable subsets of data- Plotting a large data set is difficult if it does not fit into memory as a data frame, so we introduce more efficient data structures and alternative plot functions that work with large data.
8. Vennerable- OBSOLETE.
Development of Vennerable has moved to https://github.com/js229/Vennerable
Vennerable provides Venn diagrams in R. It displays Venn and Euler diagrams for up to 9 different sets and using a variety of geometries
9. WZD - blog package- This package goes along with the blog wagezudenken.blogspot.com, which will feature datasets from various topics, data visualizations including cartography, statistical methods and tools. The first R function implemented is a Sweave driver for bloggers.
12. Complex Data Visualization- The compDataViz package visualizes datasets with a mix of numeric and categorical data with the ability to stratify these matrices according to a categorical variable. Results of univariate and bivariate statistical tests can also be displayed.
17. rm.plot- rm.plot (for raw-means-plot) is a function for visualizing results of experimental designs with up to two factors. It plots both raw data (background) and factor means (foreground) to provide a more accurate visualization of the underlying distribution.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]