30 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2>
0. geneNetBP- The geneNetBP package implements methods to predict, quantify and visualize system-wide changes in beliefs after absorbing evidence in genotype-phenotype networks inferred from eQTL data.
2. Plot manageable subsets of data- Plotting a large data set is difficult if it does not fit into memory as a data frame, so we introduce more efficient data structures and alternative plot functions that work with large data.
3. Mixed-data clustering and visualization- The aim of the project is the development of utilities for clustering subjects and variables of mixed data types. The main purpose is the generation of a mixed-data heatmap.
4. Vennerable- OBSOLETE.
Development of Vennerable has moved to https://github.com/js229/Vennerable
Vennerable provides Venn diagrams in R. It displays Venn and Euler diagrams for up to 9 different sets and using a variety of geometries
7. Generalized ridge trace plots- The genridge package introduces generalizations of the standard univariate ridge trace plot used in ridge regression and related methods. These graphical methods show both bias and precision.
15. Complex Data Visualization- The compDataViz package visualizes datasets with a mix of numeric and categorical data with the ability to stratify these matrices according to a categorical variable. Results of univariate and bivariate statistical tests can also be displayed.
17. Visualization methods for raster- The raster package defines classes and methods for spatial raster data access and manipulation. The rasterVis package complements raster providing a set of methods for enhanced visualization and interaction.
19. rm.plot- rm.plot (for raw-means-plot) is a function for visualizing results of experimental designs with up to two factors. It plots both raw data (background) and factor means (foreground) to provide a more accurate visualization of the underlying distribution.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]