33 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2>
0. Sequence analysis for social scientists- TraMineR is intended for mining and visualizing sequences of states or events. Its primary aim is the analysis of longitudinal data in the social science field but many of its features may also apply to non temporal data such as text or DNA sequences.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
5. Vennerable- Vennerable provides Venn diagrams in R. It displays Venn and Euler diagrams for up to 9 different sets and using a variety of geometries. It allows the display of area-weighted Venn diagrams and allows fine graphical control over the result.
10. rworldmap : for mapping global data- rworldmap facilitates global scale visualisation by import & display of country level & gridded data. It provides country boundaries and functions to join data to them and plot results. rworldxtra provides higher resolution country boundaries.
12. Multiple comparison test visualization- The aim of this R package is to visualize results from the multiple (i.e. pairwise) comparison tests. The groups being compared are visualized as nodes of a Hasse diagram. It enables very clear and vivid depiction of large set of groups being compared.
13. Generalized ridge trace plots- The genridge package introduces generalizations of the standard univariate ridge trace plot used in ridge regression and related methods. These graphical methods show both bias and precision.
18. Complex Data Visualization- The compDataViz package visualizes datasets with a mix of numeric and categorical data with the ability to stratify these matrices according to a categorical variable. Results of univariate and bivariate statistical tests can also be displayed.