1. Multiple comparison test visualization- The aim of this R package is to visualize results from the multiple (i.e. pairwise) comparison tests. The groups being compared are visualized as nodes of a Hasse diagram. It enables very clear and vivid depiction of large set of groups being compared.
5. Vennerable- Vennerable provides Venn diagrams in R. It displays Venn and Euler diagrams for up to 9 different sets and using a variety of geometries. It allows the display of area-weighted Venn diagrams and allows fine graphical control over the result.
10. rworldmap : for mapping global data- rworldmap facilitates global scale visualisation by import & display of country level & gridded data. It provides country boundaries and functions to join data to them and plot results. rworldxtra provides higher resolution country boundaries.
15. Plot manageable subsets of data- Plotting a large data set is difficult if it does not fit into memory as a data frame, so we introduce more efficient data structures and alternative plot functions that work with large data.
16. SVGMapping- SVGMapping aims at displaying experimental data on custom-made SVG images. Data are used to alter attributes of graphical shapes: colors, opacity. Tooltips and redirection URLs can be added when viewed within a compatible browser.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
17. Generalized ridge trace plots- The genridge package introduces generalizations of the standard univariate ridge trace plot used in ridge regression and related methods. These graphical methods show both bias and precision.