Topic : Optimization : Mathematical Programming : Global Optimization [Filter]
Registered: 2010-05-10 00:12
41. Probabilistic Suffix Trees- The PST library allows to fit and visualize Probabilistic Suffix Trees (PST), the construction that stores Variable Length Markov Chains (VLMC). Fitted PSTs can be used to predict, generate or impute categorical sequences.
43. Intaclass Correlation Coefficient- The package provides functions to assist in the estimation of the Intraclass Correlation Coefficient (ICC) under different experimental designs. The goal is to provide tools when making parameter estimates of the ICC.
44. FFD - Freedom From Disease- The project provides tools for two-stage surveys to substantiate freedom from disease using imperfect diagnostic tests. Risk based sampling and a graphical user interface (GUI) are implemented.
48. Models of trait macroevolution on trees- The motmot (models of trait macroevolution on trees) package provides methods for testing hypotheses about the tempo of trait evolution on phylogenetic trees.
52. Gradient forest- Detecting biological composition patterns along environmental gradients from site-by-species ecological data. Package gradientForest calculates the gradients from split-point importances provided by auxiliary package extendedForest, based on randomForest.
53. Benchmarking genomic data integration- Comparison pipeline for multi-platform data integration algorithms for functional genomics studies. Provides tools to compare performance between publicly available implementations
54. Testing HWE for Multiallelic Genes- This package calculates plain and fully conditional P-values for the root-mean-square statistic, chi-square statistic, and log likelihood-ratio statistic for the user-provided genotype counts to be consistent with the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium model.
55. Swale - Single Trial EEG/MEG analysis- Swale - Single-Trial Waveform Amplitude and Latency Estimation is a method for EEG/MEG data analysis which simultaneously estimates the waveform of an ERP and single-trial amplitude and latency parameters.
59. mmSAR- mmSAR is a R package for the modelling of the Species-Area Relationship (SAR). The mmSAR package implement the multimodel SAR paradigm and provides ecologists with user friendly functions fit SAR models and calculate multimodel SAR inference.