282. Intaclass Correlation Coefficient- The package provides functions to assist in the estimation of the Intraclass Correlation Coefficient (ICC) under different experimental designs. The goal is to provide tools when making parameter estimates of the ICC.
284. FFD - Freedom From Disease- The project provides tools for two-stage surveys to substantiate freedom from disease using imperfect diagnostic tests. Risk based sampling and a graphical user interface (GUI) are implemented.
287. immunoassay- The purpose of this project is to allow fine-tuning of sigmoidal models beyond the limits of instrument software; and to provide functions for batch processing of output files and creation of reports with nice graphics.
288. smoothtest- This package implements a whole series of smooth tests that serve as goodness of fit tests for univariate data against a whole range of distributions. The tests can be performed both parametric and data driven.
290. Hyper-g Priors for GAM selection- This R-package implements objective Bayesian model selection with penalised splines, using a so-called hyper-g prior for the parameters in the generalised additive model.
295. Extreme Values in R (evir)- Extreme Value in R: Functions for extreme value theory, which may be divided into the following groups; exploratory data analysis, block maxima, peaks over thresholds (univariate and bivariate), point processes, gev/gpd distributions.
297. Models of trait macroevolution on trees- The motmot (models of trait macroevolution on trees) package provides methods for testing hypotheses about the tempo of trait evolution on phylogenetic trees.