243. Variant Pattern Analyzer- VPA (Variant Pattern Analyzer) is an R package for prioritizing variants with user-specified frequency pattern from multiple study subjects in next generation sequencing study.
245. cRacker- cRacker automates standard normalization strategies of quantitative proteomic experiments. It simplifies the analysis of quantified peptide lists coming from various proteomic quantitation softwares.
247. surveillance- The R-package 'surveillance' is a framework for the development of statistical methods for the modeling and change-point detection in time series of counts, proportions and categorical data as well as continuous-time epidemic like point process phenomena.
249. Swale - Single Trial EEG/MEG analysis- Swale - Single-Trial Waveform Amplitude and Latency Estimation is a method for EEG/MEG data analysis which simultaneously estimates the waveform of an ERP and single-trial amplitude and latency parameters.
250. Visualization methods for raster- The raster package defines classes and methods for spatial raster data access and manipulation. The rasterVis package complements raster providing a set of methods for enhanced visualization and interaction.
252. DeadCanMove- Locating roadkill hotspots is key to mitigate road impacts on wildlife, but study design can affect hotspot definition. The DeadCanMove R package contains functions to estimate how sampling scheme may affect the spatial accuracy of hotspot identification.
253. afex - Analysis of Factorial Experiments- This project has the goal to provide convenience functions for analyzing factorial experiments, namely provide convenience tools for ANOVA and ANCOVA analyses with type 2 and type 3 sums of squares for classical ANOVA and lmer().
254. Clustericat- This package performs clustering for categorical data-set by the conditional correlated mixture model. It contains a function clusteringcat() performing the clustering on categorical data-set and returns object of appropriate class.
255. move: analyze animal movement data- move is a package that contains functions to access movement data stored in movebank.org as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyse animal movement data. Move addresses movement ecological questions.
256. Statistical analysis of DNA mixtures- Statistical analysis of mixed traces of DNA with artefacts. Features include parameter-fitting, visual diagnostics, evaluation of the likelihood, and genotype prediction. Full functionality requires a licenced copy of Hugin (www.hugin.com).
258. Trend analysis on earth observation data- greenbrown is a collection of functions to analyse trends and trend changes in gridded time series like from satellite observations or climate model simulations
259. EnQuireR- EnQuireR focuses on categorical variables and allows to automate the survey process. It includes univariate and multivariate data analyses and offers an easier view of the results by the automatic generation of a report and of a presentation via Sweave.