0. TopKLists- The package includes tools for inference, aggregation, and visualization of multiple ranked lists. Consolidated information from two or more such lists comprising the same set of objects can be obtained. Incomplete rankings and partial lists are allowed.
2. Test for point containment in polyhedron- This project provides a function to test whether a point is contained within a closed three-dimensional polyhedron, defined by a triangular mesh. A two-dimensional version for polygons is also provided.
4. Mutoss- Mutoss (multiple hypotheses testing in an open software system) aims at providing a unified, extensible interface covering a large spectrum of multiple hypotheses testing procedures in R. Features a GUI and a simulation tool. Funded by PASCAL2.
5. shp2graph- This project provides functions to convert a "spatial" object of a road network to a "graph-class" or "igraph-class" object, which makes "igraph", "graph" and "RBGL" available for analysing it.
6. stacomiR- stacomiR stands for migratory control stations. It enables to read informations in a database dedicated to the monitoring of fish migrations.It allows to build overviews of fish migrations and create charts with data.
9. IPSUR- This project contains the IPSUR package, the textbook "Introduction to Probability and Statistics Using R", and RcmdrPlugin.IPSUR, an R Commander Plugin to accompany the textbook. IPSUR is distributed under the GNU-FDL.