0. Clustericat- This package performs clustering for categorical data-set by the conditional correlated mixture model. It contains a function clusteringcat() performing the clustering on categorical data-set and returns object of appropriate class.
2. general multiple-table data management- Our objective is to develop classes of objects that (1) make handling multiple-table data sets easier and (2) seamlessly integrate with existing R plotting and model-fitting functions; our philosophy is to keep data management and data analysis separate.
3. GWASBinTests- Bin-based analysis of genome-wide association studies
Given an a priori partitioning of the genome into regions termed bins, GWASBinTests can compute
p-values (and FDRs) of several association tests.
4. Evolution simulation and classification- After measuring gene frequencies of modern populations that have a common ancestor, we estimate ancestral allele frequency and selection state for each gene. A bayesian model is used and verified using the included simulator.
5. Rgrs - R for french sociologists- Some simple functions to make R usage easier for french social sciences students and researchers (data manipulation, cross-tabulation, import/export from some specific softwares...)
6. Yasomi: Self-Organising Map in R- Yasomi is Yet Another Self-Organising Map Implementation. It provides an implementation of Kohonen's SOM, with extension to kernel variants and comprehensive visualisation capabilities.