21. general multiple-table data management- Our objective is to develop classes of objects that (1) make handling multiple-table data sets easier and (2) seamlessly integrate with existing R plotting and model-fitting functions; our philosophy is to keep data management and data analysis separate.
22. OUwie- Calculates and compares rate differences of continuous character evolution under Brownian motion and a new set of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck (OU) models that allow the strength of selection and drift to vary across selective regimes.
23. cRacker- cRacker automates standard normalization strategies of quantitative proteomic experiments. It simplifies the analysis of quantified peptide lists coming from various proteomic quantitation softwares.
24. Dave Armstrong's Misc Functions- Package contains functions to aid in the presentation and interpretation of GLMs and related models. These include utilities to help deal with present interactions in linear and logit/probit models, first differences in predicted probabilities, etc...
25. CShapes Dataset and Utilities- This package provides a link between R and CShapes, a GIS dataset of country boundaries (1946-2008). The package includes functions for data extraction and the computation of weights matrices.
27. Distance Weighted Discrimination (DWD)- Distance Weighted Discrimination (DWD) is a machine learning tool similar to SVM but with better breakdown properties as the number of variables increases in relationship to the number of observations.
28. Mixed-pair mutual information estimators- Fast calculation mutual information for comparisons between all types of variables including continuous vs continuous, continuous vs discrete and discrete vs discrete. Also provides jackknife bias correction and tests for association.