1. grainscape- Create grains of connectivity and minimum planar graph models to calculate effective distances for landscape connectivity at multiple scales.
**Development of this package has moved to GitHub (https://achubaty.github.io/grainscape).**
4. rPithon: use Python over a 'pipe'- rPithon is based on rPython but instead of linking to the Python libraries, a Python program is started and is communicated with using a 'pipe'. This allows different R programs/packages to use different Python instances if desired.
5. libamtrack- This package is the R interface to the open-source, ANSI C library libamtrack (http://libamtrack.dkfz.org). It provides computational routines for research in proton and ion beam therapy.
7. Quasi-likelihood parameter estimation- The package provides methods for parameter estimation for statistical models that can be simulated. We follow a quasi-likelihood approach to estimate the unknown parameter by the root of the so-called quasi-score estimating function.
9. lossDev- A Bayesian time series loss development model. Features include skewed-t distribution with time-varying scale parameter, Reversible Jump MCMC for determining the functional form of the consumption path, and a structural break in this path.
10. move: analyze animal movement data- move is a package that contains functions to access movement data stored in movebank.org as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyse animal movement data. Move addresses movement ecological questions.
11. Distance Weighted Discrimination (DWD)- Distance Weighted Discrimination (DWD) is a machine learning tool similar to SVM but with better breakdown properties as the number of variables increases in relationship to the number of observations.
12. Test for point containment in polyhedron- This project provides a function to test whether a point is contained within a closed three-dimensional polyhedron, defined by a triangular mesh. A two-dimensional version for polygons is also provided.