3. Testing HWE for Multiallelic Genes- This package calculates plain and fully conditional P-values for the root-mean-square statistic, chi-square statistic, and log likelihood-ratio statistic for the user-provided genotype counts to be consistent with the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium model.
8. grainscape- Create grains of connectivity and minimum planar graph models to calculate effective distances for landscape connectivity at multiple scales.
**Development of this package has moved to GitHub (https://achubaty.github.io/grainscape).**
Topic : Spatial Data & Statistics : Ecological Analysis [Filter]
Registered: 2012-03-07 12:18
9. Evolution simulation and classification- After measuring gene frequencies of modern populations that have a common ancestor, we estimate ancestral allele frequency and selection state for each gene. A bayesian model is used and verified using the included simulator.
10. Animal- The Animal package is intended as tool for analyzing time coded behavioral observation and other ethological data. The project aims to promote the use of R in the the animal sciences and to provide easy to use functions for the researches in the field.
13. move: analyze animal movement data- move is a package that contains functions to access movement data stored in movebank.org as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyse animal movement data. Move addresses movement ecological questions.
16. Clustericat- This package performs clustering for categorical data-set by the conditional correlated mixture model. It contains a function clusteringcat() performing the clustering on categorical data-set and returns object of appropriate class.
17. cRacker- cRacker automates standard normalization strategies of quantitative proteomic experiments. It simplifies the analysis of quantified peptide lists coming from various proteomic quantitation softwares.
18. Mixed-pair mutual information estimators- Fast calculation mutual information for comparisons between all types of variables including continuous vs continuous, continuous vs discrete and discrete vs discrete. Also provides jackknife bias correction and tests for association.