52 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2><3>
0. Analysis of phenological digital imagery- The package phenopix provides functions to process digital images of a vegetation cover, depict greennes index trajectories and extract relevant phenological stages.
1. move: analyze animal movement data- move is a package that contains functions to access movement data stored in movebank.org as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyse animal movement data. Move addresses movement ecological questions.
4. Evolution simulation and classification- After measuring gene frequencies of modern populations that have a common ancestor, we estimate ancestral allele frequency and selection state for each gene. A bayesian model is used and verified using the included simulator.
6. Trend analysis on earth observation data- greenbrown is a collection of functions to analyse trends and trend changes in gridded time series like from satellite observations or climate model simulations
10. readcsvcolumns- This package provides a single R function called read.csv.columns with which you can read a CSV file. You also need to specify beforehand what type each column is (integers, real values or strings) and you can also mark columns to be ignored.
15. Mixed-pair mutual information estimators- Fast calculation mutual information for comparisons between all types of variables including continuous vs continuous, continuous vs discrete and discrete vs discrete. Also provides jackknife bias correction and tests for association.
16. Animal- The Animal package is intended as tool for analyzing time coded behavioral observation and other ethological data. The project aims to promote the use of R in the the animal sciences and to provide easy to use functions for the researches in the field.
18. Clustericat- This package performs clustering for categorical data-set by the conditional correlated mixture model. It contains a function clusteringcat() performing the clustering on categorical data-set and returns object of appropriate class.