Monitor Forum | Start New Thread Start New Thread
RE: page breaks for response boxes [ Reply ]
By: michael schulte on 2017-12-12 11:08
[forum:45513]
thanks! I might give this a shot ...

By: Achim Zeileis on 2017-12-12 11:06
[forum:45512]
Another option is to make two separate NOPS exams. This is what some people have been doing up to now. Then students need to fill in their name and registration ID twice and get two evaluations at the end of the exam - but you get automatic scanning/evaluation.

In exams2pdf() you have full flexibility but also full responsibility for evaluating everything by hand.

By: michael schulte on 2017-12-12 10:45
[forum:45511]
ups - well ... back to exams_pdf then :)

By: Achim Zeileis on 2017-12-12 10:29
[forum:45510]
Michael, apologies for the inconvenience. The n > 45 case is currently not supported and should be caught with a stop() and a meaningful error message. I'll have a look at that later today.

In principle, it would be possible to extend this by including a second page with the necessary amount of additional answer fields but nops_scan() would need to be adapted accordingly and nops_eval() would need to merge the different scans etc. It is on the WISHLIST but I'm not sure when exactly I'll get round to implementing these features.

page breaks for response boxes [ Reply ]
By: michael schulte on 2017-12-12 09:37
[forum:45509]

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 10.34.38.png (5) downloads
I ran into a pagebreak / formating problem with N > 45 items in an exam ... exams2pdf makes a nice pagebreak but exams2nops seems to push them to the right (see attachment)

any advice?

thanks!

Thanks to:
Vienna University of Economics and Business Powered By FusionForge