SCM

Forum: support

Monitor Forum | Start New Thread Start New Thread
RE: no text in moodle [ reply ]
By: Achim Zeileis on 2017-05-12 14:38
[forum:45127]
Good point! I have to check why exactly this is happening. It is actually more surprising that exams2pdf works than that exams2moodle does not. But I'm not the lead author of exams2moodle (Niki is), so he has probably implemented more thorough checks ;-)

By: Markus Loecher on 2017-05-12 14:33
[forum:45126]
Thanks a lot, that did it !!
I learned sth. new, surprising to see the different behavior of exams2pdf and 2moodle.

Markus

By: Achim Zeileis on 2017-05-12 14:12
[forum:45125]

GeoMW.rnw (1) downloads
Ah, ok, now I see it: The problem was that you had both the {question} and the {solution} inside an {answerlist} with just one \item. But as this is a "num" exercise no {answerlist} is needed at all. Simply omit the {answerlist} and \item and everything will work as intended. Attached is the fixed version.

By: Markus Loecher on 2017-05-12 13:48
[forum:45124]

GeoMW.zip (1) downloads
Thanks a lot for the quick answer!!
How VERY strange: on my side the last line is complete and the pdf and html compile fine...
I am attaching all three files and apologize for the work I am causing which I hope is not due to a silly mistake.

Thx again
Markus

By: Achim Zeileis on 2017-05-11 20:38
[forum:45123]
Markus, for me this does not work at all:

R> exams2html("GeoMW.rnw")
Error in if (max(extol) <= 0) { : missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

The reason is that the last line is incomplete:

%% \extol{1

Thus the closing brackets are missing. When I add these, everything works fine (including the Moodle export). Does this also solve the problem on your end?

no text in moodle [ reply ]
By: Markus Loecher on 2017-05-11 20:26
[forum:45122]

GeoMW.rnw (4) downloads
The attached Rnw question compiles fine in pdf and html but the moodle version has no text in the question:

<questiontext format="html">
<text><![CDATA[<p>

</p>]]></text>

I wonder what could cause this?
Thanks!
Markus

Thanks to:
Vienna University of Economics and Business University of Wisconsin - Madison Powered By FusionForge