SCM

Forum: help

Monitor Forum | Start New Thread Start New Thread
RE: Use HR file as an input file? [ reply ]
By: Constantino Antonio on 2018-05-17 13:04
[forum:45964]
Dear Frederic,

What do you mean by instant HR? What I tried to point out in the previous message is that, if you have data for each second, it most likely has been interpolated because it is very unlikely that the heart beats at a constant pace. RHRV needs the heartbeat positions to work as expected and I can't think of an easy way of getting those from your data...

I hope this helps. If not, feel free to post your data so we can take a look at it.

Kind regards

By: Frederic Haesebaert on 2018-05-14 13:06
[forum:45952]
Thanks for your reply! I think it is an instant HR for each second. Do you know how to deal with that concretely? Thanks!!

By: Constantino Antonio on 2018-05-14 12:38
[forum:45951]
Dear Frederic,

Yes, you will need to convert to heartbeat instants, but it may not be easy. If you have a Heart Rate each second, it is probably a mean Heart Rate, and RHRV is designed for handling data with a HR by each heartbeat.

Kind regards

Use HR file as an input file? [ reply ]
By: Frederic Haesebaert on 2018-05-13 14:41
[forum:45946]
Hi all, I have CSV files with a value of Heart Rate each second. How can I use them in R-HRV package? Do I need to find a solution to convert it into RR intervals? Thanks a lot for your help!

Thanks to:
Vienna University of Economics and Business University of Wisconsin - Madison Powered By FusionForge