SCM

Forum: help

Monitor Forum | Start New Thread Start New Thread
RE: R-R interval files [ Reply ]
By: Adeline Lacroix on 2019-04-09 09:00
[forum:46649]
I had an answer from Abraham Otero and I just had to take the time column (instead of the RR column).
It seems to work.
Thank you for your help!

By: Adeline Lacroix on 2019-04-05 14:02
[forum:46647]

CHANI1.csv (15) downloads
Dear Constantino,

I thank you very much for your answer.
I'm sorry for the file (I attached it and then did a mistake and I deleted it; I thought I had attached it again, but obviously not...). You can find it here.

The code works, but It does not give me something meaningfull, that's why I would like to transform my file, in order to be able to follow the example like in example.beat.

Thank you very much for your help.

By: Constantino Antonio on 2019-04-05 13:26
[forum:46646]
Dear Adeline,

Your file has not been attached and I cannot test your code. However, if your description is accurate, your code should work fine.

If you want us to test it, you may submit your recording.

Regards

By: Adeline Lacroix on 2019-04-03 08:59
[forum:46639]
Hi,

I have quite the same problem.
I have a csv file with the time (but the sampling is not regular) and RR.
So, I can't use it directly in RHRV.
I use the same code as Prathiban and manage to have a graph, but I'm full of doubts, because as soon as we are removing the time, an information is lacking and the graph does not correspond to my real signal, does it?

Here is my code (essai correspond to a table with just the RR interval, but I attached my original file):
essai = read.table('E:/0_these/DoWellBe/dowellb_data/paire_1(C)/1A_CHANI/Holter/essai.csv', sep='', header=TRUE)
hrv = CreateHRVData()
hrv= LoadBeatRR (hrv, "essai.csv", RecordPath = ".", scale =0.01, verbose = NULL)
hrv = BuildNIHR(hrv)
PlotNIHR(hrv)

Is there something I can do in order to have the signal like in example.beats?

Thank you for your answers.

nb: I'm quite a beginner with R and I'm a totally beginner with heart rate signal...

By: Prathiban Rengarajan on 2018-02-22 06:31
[forum:45702]
Thanks for your help,

I have transformed my file to ASCII format, then tried with RR interval and beat positions. Both data works perfectly.

By: Abraham Otero on 2018-02-21 14:42
[forum:45696]
Instead of keeping the second column, keep the last one, the absolute Instant of occurrence of the beat. That should do it.

Here is an example of a file with the format expected by RHRV

http://rhrv.r-forge.r-project.org/tutorial/example.beats

By: Prathiban Rengarajan on 2018-02-21 11:18
[forum:45689]

Rplot01.png (58) downloads
Unable to upload the image in my last post, here i have attached image of NIHR plot

By: Prathiban Rengarajan on 2018-02-21 11:17
[forum:45688]

baselinerr.csv (23) downloads
Thanks for your suggestion Abraham Otero,

I tried only with RR interval data removing all other data and used following arguments
dat = read.table("baselinerr.csv", sep = ',', header = TRUE)
hrv = CreateHRVData()
hrv = LoadBeatRR(hrv, "baselinerr.csv", RecordPath = ".", scale = 1, datetime = "1/1/1900 0:0:0", verbose = NULL)
hrv = BuildNIHR(hrv)
PlotNIHR(hrv)

NIHR plot is different in this case. I have uploaded data and image file also

Kindly suggest me script for my data

By: Abraham Otero on 2018-02-21 06:26
[forum:45685]
The file seems to contain the RR intervals in the second column, but it contains quite a lot of other information. You will have to transform the file to extract just the second column and transform it in a format similar to the tutorial.

R-R interval files [ Reply ]
By: Prathiban Rengarajan on 2018-02-20 20:55
[forum:45677]

baseline.csv (41) downloads
Hai
I have HRV data exported as RR intervals in CSV file, I tried all possible ways given in the forum and manual, but unable to create HRV Data in RHRV. Could anyone solve this issue? I have uploaded 10mins data file in CSV format.

Thanks to:
Vienna University of Economics and Business Powered By FusionForge