SCM

Forum: help

Monitor Forum | Start New Thread Start New Thread
RE: RR-recording in txt file from Polar [ reply ]
By: George Politis on 2017-04-24 19:17
[forum:45108]

Lisa_Schanz_Polar_Flow.R (12) downloads
Yeap, the file seems corrupted or something.

Can you check again? I uploaded a new version that works for me.

In case you are asking also for recommendations, the tutorials videos are very cool!
Also the power point style pdf guide is also very enlightening ("Heart Rate Variability analysis in R with RHRV Use R! Conference 2013") available on the rhrv site. My advice is quite obvious but if you haven't look at them already it is a very nice place to start.

Regards,
George

By: Lisa Schanz on 2017-04-24 11:09
[forum:45106]
Dear Mr. Politis,

thank you for your answer. It was a Polar chest strap that I used.
I had tried the Load Beat Ascii, but it didn't work as the series had both the time and the rr series in there.

I couldn't open your files, not sure why.

I eventually want to analyse the HRV of horses as part of my research, but I am not sure exactly how yet.

Kind regards

By: Lisa Schanz on 2017-04-24 10:29
[forum:45105]
Dear Mr. Antonio,

thank you very much for your help. Now it makes a lot more sense.

Kind regards

By: George Politis on 2017-04-24 08:59
[forum:45104]

flowPolar.zip (15) downloads
First of all I am not an expert but I am going to make some assumptions.

You have used: Smartwatch / fitband device that monitors heart rate. (not Holter monitor)

As I can see your file contains beats/mins (see the image that I attached)
I think your file has time on the first column and the beats on the right.

The reason LoadBeatRR is not working might be that reads a file containing RR positions only while
another function LoadBeatAscii can work also for beat position (like your file). Try using LoadBeatAscii.

What exactly you want to analyse?
Do you want just to have a look at the timeseries?

Also have a look at the script that I attached, it may help you.

By: Constantino Antonio on 2017-04-24 08:03
[forum:45103]

schanz_script.R (20) downloads
Dear Mrs. Schanz,

Please find attached an script that loads your data into a HRVData structure. I think that the data contains the time of occurrence of each beat, and its RR interval. I just used the R function read.table and then the LoadBeatVector, which permits to load the time from an R vector.

Hope it helps,
Kind regards

RR-recording in txt file from Polar [ reply ]
By: Lisa Schanz on 2017-04-23 14:42
[forum:45101]

rr-example_2017-03-32_18-59-05.txt (28) downloads
Hi,
I have a RR-series that I would like to analyse with the RHRV, but my series is in a .txt file and it does not work to upload it with the LoadBeatRR function as I think this is for a different type file. If I upload with this function it safes the series as $Time and not $RR. I attached my RR recording file.
This file was exported from the Polar flow website, when I did an RR-recording with the V800. I think it contains Heart beats and RR-intervals, but can't find a site that explains it.
I would really appreciate some help.
Kind regards,
Lisa

Thanks to:
Vienna University of Economics and Business University of Wisconsin - Madison Powered By FusionForge