SCM

Forum: open-discussion

Monitor Forum | Start New Thread Start New Thread
RE: Getting started with RGG [ Reply ]
By: ilhami visne on 2009-05-25 08:04
[forum:1565]
Hi,

This is indeed a late answer. Sorry for this.

The docs are following the development back from a distance to :) Another missing doc is about bindings (dynamically enabling, disabling, filling etc. Look at the examples). I began to write, but if you have questions, feel free to ask.

I have updated the docs for <matrix> and <h1> to <h6>. <maimporter> is coming.

To your questions:

> Is there a way to modify the name of the columns for the matrix tag instead of being A,B,C,etc?

Not yet. The matrix is a very simple element. Currently i'm working on a more feature rich replacements.

> Is there a way to modify the tag maimporter? (i.e.,customize it.)

No. What would you want to customize?

> What are the tags that allow to build the tabs Input Files, Header Lines, Sample Annotation & Parameters in the GUI?

The <maimporter> is a one whole GUI element and those are the parts of it.

> What does the tag <maimporter id="ma" var="ma"/> mean?

"var" is the variable to which the value is assigned and "id" is to identify this element. "id" is used for binding properties of this gui element to another one. E.g. Listing the column names in the Parameter tab in a combo box. Please look at the arrayQualityMetrics sample.

best wishes,
ilhami visne

RE: Getting started with RGG [ Reply ]
By: Javier Perez Florido on 2009-05-15 11:41
[forum:1535]
I've checked out the Bioinformatics paper of RGG and found and additional file with all the GUI elements.
I have two questions:
- Is there a way to modify the name of the columns for the matrix tag instead of being A,B,C,etc?

- Is there a way to modify the tag maimporter? (i.e.,customize it.)

Thanks again,
JAvier

Getting started with RGG [ Reply ]
By: Javier Perez Florido on 2009-05-14 21:58
[forum:1528]
Hi,
I've just read the paper about RGG and I wanted to try this new tool. It seems promising for people that are not familiarized with R code, congratulations!

But I have some problems I cannot managed. For example, I cannot find the help related to the tags h3, h2 and matrix. Where can a I find all tags available for RGG?

On the other hand, there are few things in the Microarray Import and Normalization Device (MIND) example that I don't understand:

- What are the tags that allow to build the tabs Input Files, Header Lines, Sample Annotation & Parameters in the GUI?
- What does the tag <maimporter id="ma" var="ma"/> mean?

I would really appreciate some help.
Thanks in advance,
Javier

Thanks to:
Vienna University of Economics and Business Powered By FusionForge