Forum: vegan_1.15-0 in CRAN
The most important new features are:
- model building and significance tests were improved in cca/rda/capscale. You can now invoke permutation tests in step(). Permutation tests were also improved and made more robust. The default permutation model is now "reduced".
- new functions for cluttered ordination plots: ordilabel uses opaque background so that uppermost text is readable, and ordipointlabel tries to locate text labels for fixed points to avoid overwriting.
- new permutation routines for general count data in addition to the Null models of presence/absence data (permatfull, permatswap).
- Functions for estimating diversity from dendrogram heights like suggested for functional diversity by Petchey & Gaston (treedive and treeheight).
- Tsallis diversity as an alternative to Renyi diversity family (tsallis).
- Weighted metric scaling a.k.a. weighted principal coordinates analysis (wcmdscale)
- swap and quasiswap routines of commsimulator were written in C and are much faster.
- oecosimu handles vectors of statististics, allowing analysis of site statistics from Null models.
- permuted.index2 or the new permutation routines can no permute strata.
- specaccum handles empty species having only zero values.
Jari Oksanen - 2014-09-18 15:58 -
Jari Oksanen - 2014-09-18 15:57 -