Forum: maxLik 0.6 is available on R-Forge and CRAN
The most important changes are:
* maxLik() can perform maximum likelihood estimations under linear equality and inequality constraints on the parameters now (see documentation of the new argument "constraints"). Please note that estimations under constraints are experimental and have not been thoroughly tested yet.
* a new method "stdEr" to extract standard errors of the estimates has been introduced
* a "coef" method for objects of class "summary.maxLik" that extracts the matrix of the estimates, standard errors, t-values, and P-values has been added
* some minor bugs have been fixed
* we did some general polishing of the returned object and under the hood
Please let us know if you experience any problems or bugs or if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.
Ott & Arne
Arne Henningsen - 2013-10-21 09:00 -
Ott Toomet - 2011-10-16 16:21 -