Forum: TTR_0.2 now on CRAN
Content:This update represents a major milestone, as TTR useRs are no longer restricted to using matrix objects. TTR 0.2 uses xts internally, so all major time series classes are now supported.
- Added the zig zag indicator: ZigZag()
- Added volatility estimators/indicators: volatility(), with the following calculations
- Garman Klass
- Rogers Satchell
- Added Money Flow Index: MFI()
- Added Donchian channel: DonchianChannel()
- All functions now use xts internally, adding support for all major time series classes. If try.xts() fails on the input object(s), they will be converted to a matrix and a matrix object will be returned.
- Added 'bounded' arg to stoch() and SMI(), which includes the current period in the calculation.
- Added naCheck() and implemented it in the moving average functions.
- Moved maType argument default values from function formals to function body for the following functions:
ADX, ATR, CCI, DPO, EMV, KST, MACD, RSI,
TRIX, BBands,chaikinVolatility, stoch, SMI
- momentum() in CMO() no longer sets na=100
- Replaced 'na' argument in momentum() and ROC() with 'na.pad'
- Added 'multiple' argument to TDI(), allowing more user control
- getYahooData() now returns an xts object
- Added colnames to output for ADX, EMV, and CLV (for xts)
- Added unit tests using the RUnit package
- Used checkEquals on object attributes as well as values
- Removed .First.lib function and added .onLoad with package version.
- Corrected NaN replacement in CLV()
- Corrected williamsAD(): AD=0 if C(t)=C(t-1)
- Corrected runMedian() and runMAD(). The argument controlling which type of median to calculate for even-numbered samples wasn't being
passed to the Fortran routine.
- aroon() calculation starts at period n+1, instead of n
- Added NA to first element of closeLag of ATR()
- Corrected BBands() and CCI() for rowMeans use on xts objects
- Made changes to Rd files to pass R CMD check on R-devel (2.9.0)